- A Chatbot is defined as any software that performs automated tasks, without human interventions.
- Chatbots is a software that identifies the information being shared by a customer through text or over voice and provide an appropriate solution to them.
Natural Human Language
Natural human language synthesized from past conversations.
Provide customer service & assistance without downtimes, 24 x 7 x 365
Personalized Content Feed
Set a personal tone to your chatbot's speech mannerisms with content input mimicked from real-world conversations.
Integrate your chatbot across multiple social channels.
- Simplifies user tasks.
- Efficient customer handling
- Saves time and money
- Easy to use because of simple interface.
- Staff Retention.
- A decrease in call and email support
- Customer satisfaction achieved
- You can build a basic Chatbot really fast.
- Round the clock support
- Lower acquisition rate.
- Comparatively cheaper Development cost.
- Chatbots are more human
- Can be programmed in various languages.
- Messengers have beaten social networks.
- Better interaction with your users.
- Uncompromised adherence to privacy
- Customer autonomy.
- Easy too use